1 INDICATOR EX4
Note: This scanner can also be used to find crosses for 2 moving averages
This indicator is designed to scan all pairs and symbols, for all selected time frames, to find a cross of the 3 moving averages.
This scanner is monitoring the entire market for trade opportunities for all symbols and for all time frames. You don't have to look to all the charts, for all symbols and for all time frames. This scanner will alert you on your computer, or on your mobile, when a trade opportunity has been found.
You never have to miss a trade opportunity!
Three moving average strategy
The three moving average strategy is a very popular and proven strategy.
The slowest moving average is used to determine the direction of the trend. If the price is above the slowest moving average, we are in a Bullish market and if the price is below the slowest moving average we are in a Bearish market.
When the price is above the slowest moving average, we are looking for buying opportunities. When the fast moving average is crossing above the medium moving average, it is a good moment to step into the market.
- Higher time frames are more reliable then shorter time frames (H1 or higher).
- Do not enter the market when high critical news is expected the same day. High critical news can result in unexpected movements in the market, which can not be identified by any indicator. News can be found on e.g. the MQL website.
- Do not enter the market when the price is close to an important support or resistance.
- Scans all symbols visible in your Market Watch window, or all symbols available for your broker at the same time.
- Indicator only have to be installed on one chart to scan the entire market.
- Specify which time frame you want to monitor. Each time frame can be selected in the settings.
- Receive Alerts in the MT4 terminal for each trade opportunity found.
- The dashboard will show the latest alerts provided by this Scanner. When you click on an alert in the dashboard, a new chart will be opened for the applicable Symbol and time frame. The new chart will highlight the alert with a vertical line.
- Receive Alerts on your mobile phone! (MT4 notifications are use)
- The moving average settings can be specified for each moving average.
- Low CPU usage.
The scanner creates an alert when the following rules all are applicable:
- The fast moving average crosses the medium moving average, or the medium moving average crosses the slow moving average.
- For Bullish Alerts: Fast moving average is higher then the medium moving average, and medium moving average is higher then the slow moving average.
- For Bearish Alerts: Fast moving average is lower then the medium moving average, and medium moving average is lower then the slow moving average.
- The distance between each moving average is more than the minimum distance as specified in the parameter.
The Scanner is also able to send Alerts & Notifications if the price has touched one of the Moving Averages. By default this option is turned off, but can be turned on by the following options available in the settings:
- Alert when price touched Fast MA
- Alert when price touched Medium MA
- Alert when price touched Slow MA
- Download the Indicator in your MT4 terminal after you have purchased the product.
- Place the indicator on one chart in your MT4 terminal (it does not matter what chart is used, any symbol and time frame can be used), and from that moment the entire market will be scanned for all pairs and symbols, and for all time frames as you have configured.
Please refer to my blog for detailed clarification for all the settings: